Nuff Nuff

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The TV Bushfire Ads Airing on Commercial TV

I’ve just had the pleasure (not) of watching the new Bushfire Ads, I rarely watch live to air TV for exactly this reason, to avoid media, to avoid news stories, this has become obvious after the Victorian Black Saturday  Bushfires.

I visually saw about 5-10sec and realised it was smoke, I could hear people panicking and then I realised it was one of the bushfire ads, that I have been reading about, in places like this http://www.abc.net.au/local/audio/2011/11/30/3380039.htm

I lost the plot.

I can smell smoke, my skin is crawling, the sounds, the memories, just because some people will always be dumb, do the rest of society have to suffer?

Remove the ads and save the sanity of those connected to the 173 people that died and the 1000’s that escaped with prior knowledge or by the skin of their teeth.

PULL the ADS before the inevitable occurs and someone is pushed over the edge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/shocking-bushfire-ad-to-hit-tv/story-fn7x8me2-1226207452728


read Ryans comments

Heather said...

Ryans comments don't seem to visible, but yes, that is one of the articles I've likely read and now seeing the ad.......... not good. Far too many memories